Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jen Loves - UK Blogger Finds Strapped on Etsy!

Jen Gillam - writer of JenLoves found Strappedbelts.com on Etsy and here is what she had to say...

As always, in amongst my activities this week (including trying not to eat all my Creame Eggs at once!) I have been looking at Etsy, and it's wide range of wonderful crafts people. As you all know I have my own shop on the site, JenLoves but am continually amazed at how much variety and originality there is on the site.

One of the sellers who caught my eye this week was Strapped Belts.They create a wonderful range of glass clasped belts in some wonderfully original and creative designs. Artist John Frechette has encorporated these designs into many other things including jewelery, homewares, cuff links cards and much more. Check out the website for more info www.strappedbelts.com. These beautiful items are available from 30 retail stores across the United States and Canada, and I hope will soon be hitting the UK!

These are two of my favourites from the site. This pink stripy ring is super cute - I know loads of people who would love this as a birthday present! And this plate is just beautiful - it even goes with the colours of my lounge, perfect! If you have any quieries or questions about any of the product or designs, contact John through his Etsy shop, or the website.

Well done to everyone on Etsy as usual. It's great to have a place to go to know your getting a one-of-a-kind. If you havn't already had a look do check it out. If you see anything you like, do let me know!

Happy Shopping! x



Jen has a great blog with some really cool illustrations where she works with one continuous line to create the entire image. Check out her blog and her shop on Etsy... JenLoves Etsy

Thanks for the compliments Jen we here at Strapped hope the rings become a huge hit in the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment